Home Main Forums Economy Infrastructure Rising gas prices

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #8390
    Steve Jackson
    Keymaster

    Gas prices are rising due to three factors: inflation due to out-of-control federal government spending, abusive federal and state restrictions, and the energy industries’ lack of an operational alternative that everyone can afford.

    In 2022 America, 90% of electrical power comes from dependable and clean nuclear, natural gas and coal power plants. All three are fuel sources necessary to spin the turbines that produce electricity. The other 10% is produced by undependable and unaffordable (without government subsidies) windmills and solar panels.

    While solar and wind energy may be laudable fuel sources in the future, they are still way behind in the technology department. The rising prices are due to the federal and state governments intervening in the free market to force a product that is not ready for prime time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.